The official opening of the 2nd Transnational Meeting of the Let’s Myth Together Erasmus+ Project was held in the auditorium of the school of the Istituto Comprensivo San Giovanni Bosco of Catania and included speeches by Mrs. Valeria Pappalardo, School Headmistress, Mrs. Lucia Rigano, Project Coordinator and Miriam Adamo President of the Council of the young students of the school. Project partners introduced themselves and their countries.
The 2nd Transnational Meeting of the Let’s Myth Together Erasmus+ Project had the following
• to rearrange some of the activities in the timetable;
• to identify the basic principles, methods and strategies for developing the action plan in order to address all workshop and activities in the next 5 months;
• to strengthen the commitment of all partner schools;
• to share experiences, challenges and technical knowledge on how to better address the planned activities, considering the need to discuss practical arrangements;
• to discuss future agreements regarding short-term students exchanges
• to discuss the evaluation and dissemination of key activities.